Program Fees & Services Provided
|Program Fee||Recommended Spending Money||Estimated Airfare|
(Host Family – Single Occupancy)
(Host Family – Double Occupancy)
*Calculated on $50 per week
*Calculated based on average
international airfare to El Paso, Texas.
- Full advising and admissions support for acceptance into participating high schools.
- Extensive advising and support for student visa.
- Full advising and admissions support for enrollment into New Mexico State University or the University of New Mexico at in-state/resident tuition rates.
- Comprehensive health insurance for the duration of the high school program.
- Pre-arrival orientation, airport transportation and welcome event/orientation.
- Homestay program with two meals per day for the duration of the high school program (August to May).
- Local and regional cultural excursions.
*Note: Program fee and budget suggestions are based only on the academic year high school program. Upon successful completion of the student’s senior year of high school, it will be the students sole financial responsibility to cover tuition, living and international medical and health insurance costs for the duration of their university program.