Whatever your internationalization goals may be, Study New Mexico USA is here to help. Our consulting team is strategically located across the globe in key international markets where student mobility is highest.
Our expertise comes from years of creative programming in the areas of outbound and inbound student mobility programming and services. Our consulting portfolio includes advising, strategic planning and program development in the areas noted below, however, if your institution or organization is seeking assistance with a project or topic that is not listed, please contact us with your request so that we can see how we can help.
1. Inbound Consulting Services
(International to U.S.)
- Recruiting international students
- Establishing Intensive English Pathway (IEP) programs
- 2+2, 1+3 or other degree-completion options
- Partnership growth and program portfolio enhancement
2. Outbound Consulting Services
(U.S. to International)
- Semester or academic year study abroad programming
- Faculty-led study abroad
- Intensive language programs
- Internships, volunteering, service and work abroad programs
3. Partnership growth and program portfolio enhancement